Monday 21 September 2015

My name is Richard, also known as RZ the beast. I am thirteen, am from Vancouver, born in Beijing, China. Coming to this school is a very good opportunity for me, not matter what perspective your looking at, wither is academics, relationship, or solving problems. The first week my experience of entering SMUS has been great. The teachers are very helpful, very kind, they will do anything for you to make you understand, wither that is a question or a statement. I am looking forward going through the grade eight journey with happiness and sadness. 


Life at SMUS - Mauricio 
My name is Mauricio, i am of México and i am a border student of smus academy  the life at the smus is so awsome , my fatheres give  me the oportunity yo come at the school. at the begining i was so nervous because it was a experience that i haved did before and i hace fear but that traspassing the Tre weeks that i was here the nervous has gone and i make friends and i meet moré people and i appreciat my fatheres that give this oportunity


No comments:

Post a Comment