Thursday 17 September 2015

First Impressions of life at SMUS~

“My Life in SMUS” 

My name is Eric Palencia, and I´m a grade 8 boarder from Mexico. I applied for a place at St. Michaels University School and now I´m here. When I saw the campus for first time I was amazed. It is very big, green, and beautiful. My roommate is a great guy, he is very clean and helpful, and his name is Stanley. My room is actually small, but it is fine, cause I don´t have too many stuff.

My first day in middle school was great. I met a lot of kind people, some of them are now my friends. I wasn´t scared about my first day, but I a little bit confused, so the daily students help me in my way to become a better person.

My first homework, well, nobody likes homework, so maybe I should skip this part.
SMUS is a great and kind community, where everyone knows everyone, and friendships last forever.

Eric Palencia

Jesus Quesada

These few days in Smus are actually very cool because all the students actually try to incorporate you in almost everything and the teacher are very nice and that make me fell secure of what I am doing in here.

Life at SMUS - by Harry Huang

The first weekend in boarding life was awesome but also tired. We had house games, and our group did pretty well. Life here at Smus is just perfect, I got a lot of new friends, and also the homework that the teachers gave to us was just the right amount for prep time. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to the years at SMUS.

P.S: We also went to Romeo's and the pizza was awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment